When we use the cold/hot packs, what should we care for:
- To avoid frostbite or burn, always wrap the pack in a towel prior to each use.
- Cold or hot therapy is generally recommended for treatment no longer than 20 minutes per use.
- When using as treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow the instructions of your medical practitioner.
- If contents are exposed to the skin or eyes, flush with water immediately. If irritation or redness persists, consult a physician.
- Children are to use this product under adult supervision.
- For external use only; contents not intended for ingestion. If contents are accidentally ingested, seek immediate medical attention of a physician.